Brad & RaChelle

I think the first sentence I ever said to RaChelle was "If you guys need engagement photos, I'd love to do them." She was the life of the party and I figured that would be a good ice breaker, having recently heard of her new engagement. We were acting in a play together last fall. I'm so glad I asked, because it gave me the blessing of knowing one of the most outrageous, free-spirited, and fun-loving women that I know to date {not to mention one of the best actresses as well}. We had to become close because we were cast as best friends on stage; and for that casting I am ever so grateful. I hadn't met Brad at that point but after hearing the two sing together with guitar....well, I got it. I was an official fan of them tying the knot.

A man-of-honor, no make-up, six tiers of cupcakes, and blankets on an autumn beach are just a few things that made this ceremony stand out. Brad & RaChelle met the same way my husband & I did, on the stage. Backstage to be exact. They have become large supports of my business & I simply cannot wait to be on stage with them again in the future. Directly after their honeymoon this couple is moving to North Carolina where they will both act in the same show. Look out for their starry eyed success & please enjoy the selected photographs from their wedding.

RaChelle & Brad

Archer-05

RaChelle & Brad

RaChelle & Brad

RaChelle & Brad

Rachelle & Brad

Rachele & Brad

RaChelle & Brad

RaChelle & Brad


more

ps: a BIG thank-you to my assistants Lindsey & Katherine.